Charita is a part of me that has set on an inventive voyage into the world of colours and professional artistry.
My work attempts to capture the simplicity of life at various stages, emphasizing emotional reactions to life and environment. The purpose is to reflect on simple aspects which are very ordinary but gives us a sense of joy. My effort is to have these moments captured through mediums like - Oil, Acrylic and Watercolours.
Sucharita Singh (Charita) is a contemporary artist who lives and works in Hyderabad, India. Her work can be found in private collections in India and the United States.
The unconditional support from my family has helped me in my journey so far.
...And the Journey Continues
- Sucharita Singh (Charita)
• Rediscovering The Simple Things in Life During This New Normal. Second Solo Show. Online , June 26th-July 5th 2020
• Artist in Residency. ISB. Hyderabad. October 2019
• Simple Things in Life. Solo Show at State Gallery of Art Hyderabad. November 2017
• Art En Casa at Nehru Centre London. Group Show. March 2017
• Ahmedabad Art Fair. Rajpath Club. Ahmedabad. December 2016
• Autumn Dream at State Art Gallery of Arts. Hyderabad. Group Show. September 2016
• Art Siddharth at Nehru Wangchuk Culture Centre. Thimpu. Bhutan. Group Show of Contemporary Art. July 2016
• Aviskar 9th International Art Expo Kolkata dedicated to 125th Year demise of Vincent Van Gogh at Birla Academy of Art and Culture, Kolkata. June 2016
• Summer Strokes an exhibition of Visual Arts at Ahmedabad. June 2016
• Expression’s 13th an annual Art Exhibition of sculptures, photographs & paintings by International Women Artists at Birla Academy Art & Culture, Kolkata, May 2016
• Raag Basant a group exhibition of visual Arts at Lalit Kala Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, New Delhi. March 2016
• Seed an Exhibition of Visual Art at Birla Academy of Art and Culture, Kolkata, February 2016
• Dot & Stroke an International Art Exhibition at Art Gate Gallery Church gate, Mumbai, December 2015
• Expression’s 12th Group Annual Show May 2015 at Birla Academy Art & Culture, Kolkata. May 2015
• Calcutta Art Biennale 2015 International Visual Art Exhibition at Birla Academy Art & Culture, Kolkata. April 2015
• Amalgamation of Colors Indo Hungarian Art Exhibition New Delhi. September 2014
• Femin 2 2014 by Brio Factors ( Group Women Artists’ Show). International Women’s Day Celebration at Muse Art Gallery. Hyderabad. March 2014
• Group Show organised by Shri Arts at Chitramayee State Gallery of Art Hyderabad. February 2014
• India International Art Exhibition in Sri Lanka. 2013